Ginger Curry Photography

Welcome to Ginger Curry Photography!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have tee pee will travel- Richmond Kids Photographer

I am so completely ready to be out in the great outdoors taking pictures again. I know mother nature hasn't quite caught up to me so I decided that I'd build a fun set for kids portraits to spice up the pre-spring (don't want to use the W word anymore this year) landscape. This set will be available through March and April and we can travel to your favorite Richmond area park, field or big back yard. Contact me today to get more information and to schedule your kids for this fun spring set.
ginger@gingercurryphotography.com.


















Ginger Curry Photography offers children's portrait photography to the fine families of the Richmond, VA area and surrounding communities. Lets get together and plan a fun session for your kids.

Ginger
www.gingercurryphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment